AsaflexTM is a Styrene Butadiene Copolymere (SBC) of Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corporation (Japan). It provides an excellent processability and can be used either alone in injection moulding or as an impact modifier for GPPS in both injection moulding and extrusion applications.
- High transparency
- Excellent impact strength
- High compatibility with other styrenic resins
- Excellent colouring and printing qualities
- Elegant gloss
- Excellent hinging properties
- Food hygiene requirements
Cosmetic Packaging Applications
- Cosmetics overcaps
- Bottle caps
T: +49 (0)40 369 688 27
Skygreen PETG is the registered tradename of Glycol Modified Polyethylene Terephthalate (PETG) resin manufactured by SK Chemicals. Due to the amount of 1,4-cyclohexane dimethanol (CHDM), crystallization is prevented, which leads to improved processability and clarity. Skygreen PETG provides a material having outstanding toughness, clarity, color, chemical resistance and resistance to stress whitening.
- Functional: transparency, design freedom, toughness, chemical resistance, easy fabrication, outstanding printability
- Economical: easy handling, reusable scrap
- Environmental: recyclable, no toxic fumes or odour
- Processing: easy processability in injection molding or extrusion blow moulding application
- Perfumes caps
- Cosmetics cream jars
- Cosmetics bottles
- Nail enamels
- Lip glosses
PETG and PCTG offering outstanding toughness, clarity and color, very good chemical resistance and resistance to stress whitening.
A low content CHDM (Cyclohexanedimethanol) modified copolyester resin for refillable, large size bottles, cosmetic bottles and extruded sheets.
BPA-free high distortion temperature (HDT)-PETG with a fourth bio-based monomer. It provides very good optics and high chemical resistance for high temperature applications.
T: +49 (0)40 369 688 37
TOPAS® Cyclic Olefin Copolymers (COCs), are crystal clear amorphous materials based on cyclic and linear olefins exhibiting a unique combination of properties that can be customised by varying the chemical structure of the polymer.
- High transparency
- Low density
- Excellent moisture barrier
- Excellent resistance to aqueous and polar organic media
- High rigidity
- High purity
- Very good melt processability
Coextruded films made from TOPAS® COC offer opportunities in blister packaging, shrink sleeves, shrink films and stand-up pouches. TOPAS® films can be used as part of a laminate structure to provide an eye-catching package for samples of perfumes and creams.
T: +49 (0)40 369 688 26